- Chia Spiced Chia Pudding. Dessert for breakfast? Yes please!! Photo credit goes to Becky from Glue and Glitter.
2. Raw spiralized thai salad. Photo credit goes to Rebecca from Strength and Sunshine.
3. Lazy falafel. This recipe knows me so well. I love easy recipes. Photo credit goes to Rhian from Rhian’s Recipes.
4. Easy vegan lentil salad. Healthy and can be done in 10 mins or less? Love it!! Photo credit goes to Mary Ellen from V Nutrition.
5. Hemp seed oatmeal NO BAKE cookies. Oh yessss she did!! Photo credit goes to Karissa from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen.
6. Soba cold japanese buckwheat noodles. There’s something I love about Soba, they are great in almost everything! Photo credit goes to Kate from The Artful Appetite.
7. Ginger berry smoothie bowl. She had me at bowl *drool*. Photo credit belong to Mallory Maddox.
8. Maple tofu skewers. I’m in…. love maple and tofu and grilling. I don’t have a BBQ, but I would use my air fryer, or over a camp fire. Photo credit goes to Choclette Tin And Thyme.
9.Mango tofu summer rolls. If summer had a taste, I’m pretty sure this is what it would taste like. Photo credit goes to Amy from Veggies Save The Day.
10. Chickpea with garlic vinaigrette salad. My kind of salad… no lettuce 😀 Plus chickpeas and garlic? Yummy. Photo credit goes to Monica from The Hidden Veggies.
11. Peach jalapeno salsa. This is a creative way of using all the fresh juicy peaches this summer. Photo credit goes to Oliva from Lettuce Liv.
12. Balsamic bean salad. Now this would be great to take on a potluck picnic! Photo credit goes to Sarah from Fried Dandelions.
13. Tomato chickpea salad with cilantro and lime. This looks so fresh! Photo credit goes to Mel from A Virtual Vegan.
14. No bake apricot turmeric lemon energy bars. These would be perfect to take to the lake or the pool! Also this passes as lunch to me 🙂 Photo credit goes to Sarah from Vegan Chickpea.
15. Cucumber salad with sesame soy dressing. 3 ingredients!!! Just 3! Photo credit goes to Elizabeth from The Lazy Broccoli.
16. Loaded veggie chopped kale salad. This looks fresh! Photo credit goes to Jen from Veggie Inspired.
17. Raw vegan bowl. It’s hard to resist a good bowl. So pretty. Photo credit goes to Yeukai from A Dash Of Lemon.
18. Spiralized beet salad. I always forget about golden beets, I always think red. So pretty. Photo credit belongs to Rebecca from Strength and Sunshine.
19. Simple Gazpacho. I don’t think I’ve ever tried gazpacho before, but what a great way to enjoy a nourishing soup on a hot summer day. Photo credit goes to Mary Ellen from V Nutrition and Wellness.
20. Turmeric chickpea salad sandwhich. There’s something just really satisfying about a chickpea salad sandwich. Photo credit go to Karissa from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen.
21. Raw strawberry mango avocado tacos. She had me at taco’s. Have you ever tried The Taco Cleanse? Seriously great book! Photo credit goes to Amy from Veggies Save The Day.
22. Vegan tuna salad tuna melt. Oh doesn’t that look like a gooey mess that you should make right away? Looks good! Photo credit belongs to Monica from The Hidden Veggies.
23.White Bean Salad. This is so easy to whip up. Photo credit goes to Jennifer from Veggie Inspired.
24. Raw carrot brazil nut soup. Looks very creamy! Photo credit goes to Sarah from Vegan Chickpea.
25. Thai Pad. Who doesn’t love a good Thai pad? Photo credit goes to Ania from Lazy Cat Kitchen.
26. Loaded veggie wrap. I love wraps. I could eat them for months. Photo credit goes to Brandie from well… here 😀
That is all for now. What’s your favourite cool summer eats?