Forgive me for what I’m about to tell you, but you will have to make the best of it, and enjoy with these frozen treats. There’s about 6 weeks left of summer. I know some will be happy for the kids to be back in school, but for the rest of us, who enjoy the more relaxing schedule of summer, 6 weeks nearly isn’t long enough. I hope you enjoy this round up.
- Cherry Lemon Smoothie Popsicles. Photo credit goes to Becky from Glue and Glitter. 4 ingredients and that’s including ice. How simple? Well you’re there for this recipe, please have a look around because she has so many great recipes on her blog.
2. Vegan Vanilla Latte Rocket Pops. Photo credit goes to Kathy from Healthy Slow Cooking. I haven’t had a rocket pop since I was a kid. It’s time to make up for that. Be sure to browse Kathy’s site because this was one of 7 posted in the round up she did.
8. Sundae. Yep, pure and simple- FYI, I should make this again and get a better picture…
And if you just not in the mood to make even a sauce for your ice cream, there’s a few brands that you can buy pretty much in any store in the US and Canada.
9. Ben and Jerry’s non-dairy ice cream. I can only find 3 flavours in Canada, but I will take it. I’ve tried all three and they are great! Photo credit it goes to Ben and Jerry’s site.
10. So Delicious, not only do they have ice cream but bars as well. Their frozen treats live up to their name! Photo credit goes to the crew over at So Delicious.
If I come across more beat the heat cool summer treats, I will add them. Or maybe do a part two. If you have a recipe you like to see featured, just let me know.