This recipe was inspired by Glue & Glitter’s Sweet-and-spicy Agave Sriracha Tofu Bites.
A couple handfuls of soy curls
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
1 teaspoon of EACH- garlic powder, onion powder
1 tablespoons of tamari
1 1/2 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce
1. Hydrate your soy curls in hot water for 10 mins.
2. Squeeze out as much water as possible.
3. Mix everything together EXCEPT the curls.
4. Toss in the soy curls, and make sure you coat all the pieces.
5. Put in airtight container overnight.
6. Haha who am I fooling, I can’t wait that long.
7. Turn your oven on the low heat, and cook the soy curls for a few hours, stirring them every once in a while.
8. Enjoy with some ranch dip. Check out my recipe for garlic ranch dip.
Garlic Ranch Dip
4-5 tablespoons of vegenaise, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, scant 1 teaspoon of each parsley and dill. Mix together and chill for at least 1/2 hr, it’s ideal to chill it for as long as you can hold out the next day is really good. (if it’s too strong for you, add more mayo. I’m a huge garlic and onion fan, and can’t believe not everyone is on board with that).
Let me know what you think 🙂